Join the private network for like-minded, growth-oriented peers.
“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.”
Grow Offline is a highly vetted membership community that enables members to get offline and achieve their full potential in business, investing, and their personal lives through life-enhancing connections, collaborative learning, and local shared philanthropic experiences.
Our members consist of like-minded peers including CEOs, founders, high-income earners, HNWI, accredited investors, entrepreneurs with an exit, and more.
- Monthly Local Chapter Meetup (optional): A group of peers discussing personal, business, and investing topics, with a focus on goal accountability. The ultimate goal is to elevate the overall value of each member’s life while helping their local community via philanthropy.
- Deal Flow: “Your network is your net worth.” Grow Offline provides members unprecedented access to premium investment deal flow and exclusive opportunities (real estate, venture capital, private equity, holding companies, hedge funds, and more).
- Private Forum: Access to a private online community where members can view investment deal flow, ask/answer questions, discover educational resources, share philanthropic opportunities, and more.
- Camaraderie: Activity invites from fellow members, including conferences, local speakers, cross-chapter parties, entertainment, sporting events, and vacations (e.g. ski trips, etc.)
- Grow Offline Fund (optional): Our members have the option to pool capital and invest in deals together via Grow Offline funds/SPVs.
Monthly Local Chapter Meetup Agenda
- Intro: Icebreaker/group bonding activities. — 10 minutes
- Rose, Thorn, Bud: Share personal, investing, and business successes (rose), challenges (thorn), and new ideas (bud). Provide equal group feedback time for each member to solve current challenges (including questions, experience sharing, and advice). — 50 minutes
- Accountability Goals: Set/track personal, investing, and/or business goals sourced via “Rose, Thorn, Bud”. The group will hold you accountable and help you set S.M.A.R.T. goals. — 20 minutes
- Show & Tell: Each member teaches the group a new strategy, shares a book/podcast summary, or upskills the group via a business, investing, or personal development topic deep dive. — 40 minutes
- Portfolio Pitch: Share/review/defend investment portfolios and discuss current deal flow in startups, stocks, Bitcoin, crypto, real estate, businesses, funds, and more. — 30 minutes
- Local Samaritan: Share/review/discuss local needs, charities, programs, etc. Plan/strategize fundraising and/or volunteer opportunities in members’ local cities. — 20 minutes
- Housekeeping: Schedule future meetings, event planning, and debrief. – 10 minutes
Members Love Grow Offline
All members seek belonging, support, and connection via our selective group of peers.
About the Founder
Mark O’Brien has worked with 500+ clients at his digital marketing agency, taught over 500,000 students in his online courses, operated eCommerce stores with 1,000+ product SKUs, invested in 10,000+ multifamily units, 40+ venture capital investments, and scaled/exited three startups as the founder.
After selling his most recent business, he no longer “qualified” for the peer networks Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) and Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO); so he launched Grow Offline to include all the best elements of EO, YPO, Vistage, BNI, Chief, and Tiger 21, plus the option for members to invest together.
There is a demand for in-person learning, camaraderie, and accountability in our “remote” world. Grow Offline gives you immediate access to a tribe of entrepreneurs, business owners, HNWI, and investors who are going through the same things as you. The best way to overcome any challenge is to learn from the wins and losses of peers.
Members get in-person monthly local chapter meetups (optional), 24/7 access to our private online community, investment deal flow, and many more exclusive perks. Apply now to join the first accredited investor peer network!